California Air Resource Board (CARB) Information & Links

California Air Resources Board website home page is a good start place for all the info:

PERP “Portable Equipment Registration Program”

This is for any engine mounted on a trailer, like a chipper or stump grinder.

PERP Questions and Answers

Here’s a PERP FAQ sheet with lots of answers to your questions.

Diesel Off-Road On-Line Reporting System (DOORS)

DOORS is an online tool designed to help fleet owners report their off-road diesel vehicle inventories and actions taken to reduce vehicle emissions to the Air Resources Board (ARB), as required by the In-Use Off-Road Diesel Regulation.

Visit the DOORS system here: